Tea Party (22,505)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Members

I also a member of German-American Society in Omaha, Nebraska.

Started by Richard Harmon

0 Oct 19, 2010

Members

I'm a member of Nebraska Society of Mayflower Descendent with my forefathers John Howland and Elizabeth Tilley and Sons and Daughters of th…

0 Oct 19, 2010

eligibility,

Judges should not be lawyers, and lawyers should not be allowed to run for office, Lawyers are liars. And as for judges, let a jury decide.…

Started by Vern Edwin Nay

1 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Jack

Americans' no brainers!

You Americans are no brainers! You fucked up your life. Shame on you members! I hate old timer Presidents and Pres. Obama. What's the matte…

1 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Jack

Fraud

We need FBI working on Internet fraudulent because of so many scams and scheme. We need to throw all credit cards as soon as possible. Cred…

0 Oct 19, 2010

Distance the Tea Party from Sarah Palin

I really wished that the Tea Party would distance itself from Sarah Palin because she hurts the legitimacy of the cause. I was a Tea Party…

Started by Michael Focht

31 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Jack

Is there such a thing as a moderate Muslim?

Since all Muslims ( including "moderates" ) believe in the Koran, aren't they all radical Islamists who just haven't been ticked off yet?Th…

Started by Jack

4 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Tommy See

Help

Hello I am def. New at this and have been watching it in the t. V. By it I mean the tea party. The bus is coming thru a town close by here.…

Started by Jessica Burkett

2 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Jessica Burkett

Sorry for being off the grid for awhile!

I would like to say hello out there to everyone and that I am sorry for not participating in anything lately. I have been dealing with the…

Started by Michael Draheim

3 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by AmBuer Edenburn

Impeaching Our Abortion-in-Chief

Hey Guys,I know that we would all like to impeach this Abortion in the White House, but let's get real: For instance, how much time away fr…

Started by Robert H. Montgomery

1 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Jack

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

HOT TEA VIDEO

Democrat Busted For Nasty Crime, This Is Shocking

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service