Tea Party (22,465)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

So what's a liberal anyway

I would like to know how do you define Liberal.Is it someone that wants to have equal right to all or some? Is it someone that wants to imp…

Started by N. Bias

4 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by Corky Retardo

Defining the Tea Party

The media, Republicans and Democrats.. I believe just don't get it. The Tea Party are Americans who are tired of the status quo in local, s…

Started by Maryanne Keller

2 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by Corky Retardo

How far will the people go before they see america is being destroy?

When the election came up in 2008 mccain ad Obama sit down and discuss what they was going to do. Obama said he was going to enforced the…

Started by don wright

0 Sep 19, 2010

Is It Me?

Okay so the jury is still out if I should join this Tea Party Movement.E very time I find a reason to join  I see another reason not to mai…

Started by N. Bias

1 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by N. Bias

Reason for joining

I joined today after hearing about the NAACP voting claiming the Tea Party is racist. I am white, male with 4 mixed race grandchildren of w…

Started by Steve

21 Sep 16, 2010

Delaware needs help getting rid of RINO Mike Castle

Christine O'Donnell is getting a lot of good feedback. She is running against RINO, Mike Castle. Mike Castle has the money behind him. Chr…

Started by Lyn

1 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Ken Schroer

Nine years after a 4 hour conversation with God

Hello, my name is Michael, I am a citizen in the state of Alaska and a resident of Wasilla.  My past is checkered, and tainted.  I hav…

Started by Michael Fernandez

0 Sep 14, 2010

BOOKS FOR MY SON

I NEED SOME READING SUGGETIONS FOR MY 13 YEAR OLD BOY. BECK HAD A GUY ON A MONTH OR SO BUT I CAN'T REMBER THE TITLES. NEED SOMETHING TO HOL…

Started by kevin lamb

6 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by kevin lamb

More embarrassment to me by my own race ... we need more Uncle Toms!!!

Young female murder suspect fired shot after robbery victim laughed, police say   http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/news/crime/blog/2010/08/y

Started by Jonathan Dunbar

4 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by N. Bias

The attack on Christianity and America

When I was a kid going to church with my parents I remember entire sermons about how Christianity and Christians would be attacked. Stories…

Started by Kyle Finch

11 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by N. Bias

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

HOT TEA VIDEO

DIAMOND AND SILK

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service