Tea Party (22,389)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nine years after a 4 hour conversation with God

Hello, my name is Michael, I am a citizen in the state of Alaska and a resident of Wasilla.  My past is checkered, and tainted.  I hav…

Started by Michael Fernandez

0 Sep 14, 2010

BOOKS FOR MY SON

I NEED SOME READING SUGGETIONS FOR MY 13 YEAR OLD BOY. BECK HAD A GUY ON A MONTH OR SO BUT I CAN'T REMBER THE TITLES. NEED SOMETHING TO HOL…

Started by kevin lamb

6 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by kevin lamb

More embarrassment to me by my own race ... we need more Uncle Toms!!!

Young female murder suspect fired shot after robbery victim laughed, police say   http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/news/crime/blog/2010/08/y

Started by Jonathan Dunbar

4 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by N. Bias

The attack on Christianity and America

When I was a kid going to church with my parents I remember entire sermons about how Christianity and Christians would be attacked. Stories…

Started by Kyle Finch

11 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by N. Bias

AMERICA IS AT WAR !!!!

AMERICA IS AT WAR, PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO KILL US ! WE ARE AND WERE ATTACKED. DO YOU FEEL SAFE OR MORE FEARFUL NOW, ON WHAT THE GOVERMENT I…

Started by Albert R Fromberger

14 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by N. Bias

Time FOR A REAL CHANGE

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/ Watch, learn , Get Angry

Started by N. Bias

0 Sep 13, 2010

IT IS A SET UP!

ATTENTION: You must not show up at the Lincoln Memorial on August 28 2010. This is a set up to pit Whites and Blacks against one another, d…

Started by Angelan6

27 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by N. Bias

A HIT LIST?

The Department of Justice has fired a salvo in the war against patriotic Americans supporting the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. The…

Started by Charlie Ann Roundy

13 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by N. Bias

Tea Party Shop - A question...

I was about to purchase T-shirts from the shop when I notised the discaimer: garment made overseas and decorated in the USA. Here is the qu…

Started by Maggie Scott Douglas

3 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Buck

asd

asd

Started by haydari kirazi

0 Sep 12, 2010

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

Nancy Pelosi Rants Incoherently, Mispronounces Countries and Slurs During Speech

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service