Tea Party (22,504)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

House Floor Schedule Week of December 13, 2010

ANTICIPATED FLOOR SCHEDULE THE WEEK OF DECEMBER 13, 2010   MONDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2010: On Monday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. in pro f…

Started by Dr. Jake Baker

0 Dec 12, 2010

Guide to New Congress

http://zootter.com/headlines.htm#congressguide

0 Dec 12, 2010

WATCH OUT!!!

I dont know who this is in Armenia - but I think we need the webmaster to check out this JoyReal profile orginating our of that county.  It…

Started by Robert F. Stewart

0 Dec 3, 2010

If John Boehner Can't Be Rebel Or Compromiser, What's Left?

Ten-term Ohio Rep. John Boehner, the House Speaker-in-waiting. by Frank James. NPR - "It's All About Politics"   In her piece on Morning E…

3 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by mini mee

USWGO suspended 2 times after web bot attacks

Author: Brian D. Hill Source: USWGO Alternative News USWGO has conducted a Internal Security Investigation after the site was attacked by a…

Started by Brian Hill

0 Nov 30, 2010

Conservative FIlm Maker Fights The Liberal Entertainment Thought Control Machine

My Fellow Patriots,I am going to post this here, even though originally I didnt really want to, didnt think anyone would care, and even if…

Started by Robert F. Stewart

0 Nov 29, 2010

LOOKING FOR QUALIFIED PEOPLE TO RUN FOR OFFICE?

I am wondering?  I have been in the Armed Forces for over 36 years. I am in the Army Reserve now. I wonder if as a Republican who is more "…

Started by Noelle Jansen Smith

0 Nov 26, 2010

But a end to harassing airport security.

TeaParty.orgA message to all members of TeaParty.org $11,000 fine, arrest possible for some who refuse airport scans and pat downs. If you…

Started by Kelly Smoot

0 Nov 21, 2010

But a end to harassing airport security.

TeaParty.orgA message to all members of TeaParty.org $11,000 fine, arrest possible for some who refuse airport scans and pat downs. If you…

Started by Kelly Smoot

0 Nov 21, 2010

Classification

Why is it necessary to add names regarding race? Such as Mexican American or African American.  Everything with this seems to take away fro…

Started by Mathew Graf

16 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Jack

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

HOT TEA VIDEO

Democrat Busted For Nasty Crime, This Is Shocking

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service