Tea Party (22,465)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NO APOLOGIES FROM KARZAI FOR 76 MURDERED COALITION TROOPS

...Two soldiers were killed last week reportedly in response to the accidental burning of Qurans at Bagram air base. This adds two more sol…

Started by Brad Levy

0 Mar 8, 2012

American HIstory Education for Parents, Students and Homeschoolers

Dear Fellow Patriots, I personally believe that one of the biggest reasons our country is moving away from the principles of freedom, on wh…

Started by Peter A. Robyn

0 Mar 7, 2012

ADMIN

Stimulus money meant to help 400 Detroit job-seekers reportedly helped 2

A chunk of an $11 million stimulus grant meant to provide low-income Detroit residents with clothing for job interviews reportedly aided ju…

Started by Dee

0 Mar 7, 2012

Obama – Take Your New World Order and Shove It

It’s hard to take on one more problems in our United States and yet there remains one of the most dangerous factions on our turf. We hear…

Started by Marcia Wood

0 Mar 7, 2012

We need to stay on THE MESSAGE and NOT DIVERT.

WE THE PEOPLE are going to get back on message . We are going to educate the ignorant what Obama has done to OUR BELOVED COUNTRY. We don't…

Started by Liberty Belle

0 Mar 7, 2012

Beware of the 'Intelligentsia

Remembering a Warrior Posted by Thomas Sowell Bio ↓ on Mar 6th, 2012 http://frontpagemag.com/2012/03/06/remembering-a-warrior/ There are un…

Started by Len Porochnia

0 Mar 6, 2012

Alex Jones Talks with Jerome Corsi about Obamagate Eligibility Explosion‏

http://www.teaparty.org/article.php?id=2621 I've followed the eligibility issue since Nov 2008 and very little has emeged which surprised m…

Started by Len Porochnia

0 Mar 6, 2012

Let’s Help Andrew Breitbart Finish the Job

Americans we must continue the work that Andrew Brietbart started, as he said in his speech to CPAC that he has videos from Obama’s colleg…

Started by Marcia Wood

0 Mar 6, 2012

Let us move the Debate on Abortion here!

So This will keep the moderators happy and we will be following  the rules better. So Myron : As to executing MD's for performing Abortion…

Started by James C. Watson DC

71 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Donna R. Baker

Dear Vicki King

You get the wrong Idea when I say that Ron Paul it the best choice, I am not condemning your choice at all , I an just suggesting that he m…

Started by James C. Watson DC

0 Mar 6, 2012

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

HOT TEA VIDEO

Diamond & Silk YOUTUBE AND CHARLOTTESVILLE PROTEST

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service