Tea Party (22,390)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tea Party Agenda

If we are to beat Obama and fix America we MUST have an AGENDA. The country must have some understanding of EXACTLY what the Tea Party what…

Started by Dick Anderson

45 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Go to Bill

Progressives against family values

http://www.fathersunite.org/statistics_on_fatherlessnes.htmlAs the assault on the home and family values by liberals and progressives conti…

Started by Liberty Belle

0 Jan 22, 2012

RELOCATION PROGRAM FOR RATES. D.C. POLITICS REALLY GONE CRAZY/The political rat policies on rats.

RELOCATION PROGRAM FOR RATES. D.C. POLITICS REALLY GONE CRAZY http://www.theblaze.com/stories/virginia-could-inherit-occupy-dcs-rat-infesta

Started by Grace Polaris

0 Jan 15, 2012

WALL STREET ~ HATES THE TEA PARTY AND THE RIGHT WING CHRISTIANS !!!

WALL STREET ~ HATES THE TEA PARTY & RIGHT WING CHRISTIANS. AND WILL WORK AGENTS US. DID YOU KNOW THAT, OR DID KNOW THAT. ALL THEY THINK…

Started by Albert R Fromberger

0 Jan 7, 2012

spokeswoman from teaparty on greta on fox t v last night

i hope shes right & teaparty will endorse candidate by s carolina primary. obama has to go. i hope teaparty support is strong. being a…

Started by john smithson

0 Jan 6, 2012

Iowa Caucus

Please vote for me today as the 'other' candidate. We must stop electing career politicians and millionaires. Elect someone who has struggl…

Started by Christopher C. Canaski

0 Jan 3, 2012

ARE YOU GOING TO HELP ?

TEA - PARTY. ARE YOU GOING TO BE LIKE THE REST ?  AND NOT HELP ME GET MY STORY OUT ?

Started by CANALES LUIS M

0 Jan 2, 2012

the the tea partie is in hideing we need rallies to prove we are not a fair weather movement please we must make noise all the time or our…

Started by Charles oneill

0 Jan 2, 2012

Iowa and New Hampshire

Please vote for me in the Iowa caucuses. The voters have not made up their minds, no matter how hard the media tries to decide who the nomi…

Started by Christopher C. Canaski

0 Dec 26, 2011

Hi everyone ... just checking in..

Well, Still neutral and treading water :)  Happy CHRISTmas to all and may 2012 be the end to a new beginning.  We have a major turning po…

Started by Jonathan Dunbar

0 Dec 26, 2011

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

Political Cartoons by Henry Payne

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

STUDENTS COMPARE TRUMP’S POLICIES TO NAZIS… EXCEPT THEY ARE REALLY OBAMA’S POLICIES

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service