Tea Party (22,444)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

america needs to protect americans

WE NEED TO GET THE MESSAGE OUT IF MORE AMERICANS DONT HELP PAY FOR WHAT THEY GET FREE FROM AMERICA, HOW DO YOU THINK AMERICA CAN SURVIVE ?

Started by americanmobi

0 Mar 5, 2012

SHE SAID – GIVE AMERICA an “F”

Recently I was visiting with a mother of three young adult children; she is a divorcee and one of her daughters is married now with a litt…

Started by Marcia Wood

0 Mar 4, 2012

Sandra Fluke Isn’t the Real News of the Day

Why would Obama call Sandra Fluke and thank her for speaking out about concerns for American women? Fluke’s testimony to the House Democra…

Started by Marcia Wood

0 Mar 4, 2012

Tactics that work.

Tip your barista and give her a flyer about Obamacare. Ask her about it a few days later. If she read the flyer give her another buck and t…

Started by Neil Murphy

1 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by James C. Watson DC

PORTRAIT OF A PATRIOT

The purpose of this discussion is to explore those things that President Oboma yhiksake him a patriot. This concept should give us a seriou…

Started by william uthe

1 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by william uthe

From the Washington Caucus

My corner of King County had a massive overflow turnout turned out to be great fun. Ron Paul guys were out in force. Several appeared to be…

Started by Neil Murphy

0 Mar 3, 2012

Valarie Jarrett Controls the Puppet’s Strings

Watch your back – one of the most dangerous persons in our Government is watching you. Obama’s Senior Adviser in the White House Valerie J…

Started by Marcia Wood

0 Mar 3, 2012

NATURAL HISTORY and WORLD EVENTS

Storms; Tornadoes; Floods; Almost nationwide Fires; Earthquakes; Pollution worldwide; Corruption in High Places; Pestilences; Diseases that…

Started by RICHARD D GREGORY Sr

0 Mar 3, 2012

FINALLY - A RATIONAL ENDORSEMENT!

I'm not going to harangue you about political opinions, but, I AM going to ask you to read just the first 7 short paragraphs of this articl…

Started by Laura Lloyd

0 Mar 2, 2012

Breitbart dead at 43, hmmm...

Looks pretty fishy, what do you think really happened to him? He had the Obama College videos he was going to release at election time, rem…

Started by Jack

3 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Jack

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

Obama Under Fire From Liberals For Never Ending Luxury Vacations

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service