Tea Party (22,496)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

High School Students‘ ’USA! USA!’ Victory Chant Deemed Racial Insult

by Madeleine Morgenstern In what is being described as an incident of racism, a school district in Texas has filed a complaint after some r…

Started by Dee

55 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Healani

help

Nw to this web site /................. how does this work?

Started by Marvin L. Sanchez

1 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Marvin L. Sanchez

Know your enemies.

The conspiracy that motivated Breitbart's crusade for America. By Wes Vernon You may have heard the late Andrew Breitbart was initially a…

Started by davidfarrar

0 Mar 12, 2012

Your friendly bankers at work

I dare you to watch this ! Gutless sheeple http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/03.12/bankers.html

Started by James C. Watson DC

0 Mar 12, 2012

Soon we will see Syria

Syria gonna get it soon, American and NATO aircraft will soon be screaming over their heads and killing their armor at will. [ just like we…

0 Mar 12, 2012

Do you own any GOLD or SILVER

I keep warning my fellow TEA PARTY members that the United States Currency is in deep trouble and I have pointed out why !  Are any of you…

0 Mar 12, 2012

Re: Continuing The Work Of Andrew Breitbart

Please click on the following link, which will lead you to a promotion being coordinated by The Tea Party... We are trying to continue the…

Started by Brad Levy

0 Mar 12, 2012

ADMIN

Wyoming Caucus Results, Mitt Romney Beating Ron Paul

Saturday 6:23 p.m. Romney is projected to win the Wyoming Caucus, splitting the day's events with Santorum who won the Kansas Caucus with o…

Started by Dee

10 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Travis L. Mathews

ADMIN

Nation of Islam Newspaper Attacks ‘Minion of the Synagogue of Satan’ Glenn Beck for Farrakhan Comments: ‘We Will Not Allow Such Vicious Assaults’

by Madeleine Morgenstern Beck discussed Farrakhan’s recent warning about a possible assassination of President Barack Obama. Farrakhan…

Started by Dee

15 Mar 11, 2012

FBI Winess Mudered

FBI Witness Murdered Who Had Access And Was To Testify In Obama/Soetoro Passport FBI Investigation by dancingczars Political ValCraft Comme…

Started by Ralph E WallSr

0 Mar 11, 2012

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

HOT TEA VIDEO

Watch: Michelle Obama Says
“There Are Too Many White People”

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service