Tea Party (22,026)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Impeaching Our Abortion-in-Chief

Hey Guys,I know that we would all like to impeach this Abortion in the White House, but let's get real: For instance, how much time away fr…

Started by Robert H. Montgomery

1 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Jack

OutReach Convert Liberals !

What Is A Conservative?by Roc Ratner April  2009 Conservatism comes from the root word “conserve,” which means to save.  Everyone wants to…

Started by Roc Ratner

3 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Roc Ratner

What Is A Conservative?by Roc Ratner April  2009 Conservatism comes from the root word “conserve,” which means to save.  Everyone wants to…

Started by Roc Ratner

0 Oct 12, 2010

Started by Roc Ratner

0 Oct 12, 2010

I am usually a Republican but this movement is something greater than ourselves.

I am in the United States Army and a proud solider and Patriot of my country. I love my country very much as much as I love Jesus Christ m…

Started by Matthew Kaiser

3 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Albert R Fromberger

Steering The Tea Party Course

Every organization eventually is co-opted, or at least has had attempts to co-opt it. It appears from reading forums that the TP is caught…

Started by Merrill

8 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Jack

IMPEACHMENT CONTACT INFO.!

TODAY IS THE DAY, FELLOW PATRIOTS! I WILL LIST THE PHONE NUMBERS OF BOTH THE UNITED STATES HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES, AND THE UNITED STATES…

Started by Melinda Miller

9 Oct 11, 2010

Tea Party Leaders

Any organization supported by the moron Palin and the worthless racist fascist Beck can never succeed.

Started by Peter Dodds

6 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Jack

Realtor®

How can I best support The Tea Party Anaheim & Fullerton California ?

Started by Douglas R. Cale

2 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Douglas R. Cale

FLORIDA - MARCOS RUBIO

I WAS A SURPRISE THAT THE TEA PARTY IS SUPPORTING HIM FOR THE SENATE RACE WHEN HE IS STILL BEEN INVESTIGATE IN THE CORRUPTION CASE FOR THE …

Started by JOSE DOCE

0 Oct 7, 2010

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service