Tea Party (22,215)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2012 Presidential Election ...

Just We heard That Obama Will Win 2012 Election !!!! If This Truth God Be With America & Americans.... Othyer Time DEMOCRATIST Will Lea…

Started by robair Lord

3 May 2, 2011

Soros Event Sets in Motion New Attacks on Dollar: ‘Bretton Woods conference accelerates push for new world currency.’

Posted on Business & Media Institute-By Dan Gainor Wednesday, April 20, 2011: “It’s been two weeks since George Soros bought himself a…

Started by Jake Martinez

6 May 1, 2011

the constitution states natural born citizen.

Why is everyone backing off now. His birth certificate shows his father was born in Kenya. He is not a natural born citizen. Get him out!

Started by Ivy Pastore

0 Apr 27, 2011

Our Country's Going to Hell

Who believes that Donald Trump will make an amazing president? 

Started by Dean Altmyer

15 Apr 27, 2011

How do you feel about felons having their Right to Bear Arms reinstated

Ok I'm a felon due to a careless choice when I was younger. I now have my own business, will be graduating college in a few months, have a…

Started by N. Bias

27 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by justin

Wikileaks confirms that Britain was a breeding ground for Islamist Terrorism.

Ten years on and we still ponder to extremism           The East London Mosque, the largest in Britain, hosted a "live telephone Q&am…

Started by

1 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Albert R Fromberger

Saving the Dollar, by Expanding the Debt Limit

I watched the most amazing interview on MCNBC this morning.  Savannah Guthrie was interviewing Silverstein from the Washington Post.  Silve…

Started by Russell Crow

18 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Ivy Pastore

EXCLUSIVE: DHS Can’t Account for 10 Libyan Men It Caught and Released Inside U.S!

Posted on CNSNews.com-By Penny Starr-On April 22, 2011: “(CNSNews.com) - Even as President Barack Obama continued the U.S. military interve…

Started by Jake Martinez

0 Apr 25, 2011

Obama Versus the Constitution!

Posted on American Thinker-By James Lewis-On April 25, 2011: “The genius of the Constitution is not some person, time, or place.  It is a v…

Started by Jake Martinez

0 Apr 25, 2011

Border of Mexico

I do not understand why the past 4 or 5 presidents have refused to tighten up the boarder with Mexico!  If Canada can do it are we that i…

Started by sybil ann l'heureux

3 Apr 23, 2011

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

Jacka$$ John McCain Trashes POTUS TRUMP in Europe – Defends Globalism

On a ‘Day Without Immigrants,’ President Trump Puts Thousands of AMERICAN Coal Miners Back to Work

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service