Tea Party (22,464)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Two Clinton Deaths On Same Week Prompts Calls For Investigation

A Haitian government official who was about to testify against the Clinton Foundation’s corruption and a GOP operative who was close to rec…

Started by Mrs.Tif Morgan

6 Jul 20
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

Judicial Watch: New OBAMA IRS SCANDAL – Records Go Missing!

Judicial Watch’s litigation forced the IRS first to say that emails belonging to Lois Lerner, former director of the Exempt Organizations…

Started by Betty

6 Jul 20
Reply by Betty

Public Transport Officials Refuse To Release Surveillance Videos of Criminals Assaulting Passengers... Claim its racist.

"Officials of California’s Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) are now refusing to release surveillance videos of criminals assaulting passengers…

Started by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

0 Jul 19

Thoroughly Disgusted with Republican Party

I never registered as a Republican, but remained independent.  I followed the dictum of the late great Bob Grant who said "Hold your nose a…

Started by George Zornetsky

1 Jul 19
Reply by Jea9

BREAKING NEWS: The Tea Party Command Center is poised to become the largest force for freedom EVER!

BREAKING NEWS: The Tea Party Command Center is about to become the largest force for freedom America has ever seen. Read more below: http:/…

Started by Deplorable Me

0 Jul 18

Gray State: David Crowley's Murder Now Listed as Hate Crime

David Crowley's Murder is now listed as a Hate Crime, David Crowley's DOD File, never before seen, videos, images, that David saved to bui…

4 Jul 16
Reply by Hank Jordan

They'll Never Take Our MEMES! Best CNN Memes Vol V

Started by davidfarrar

1 Jul 14
Reply by Frankmusic

Should Tea Party Endorse Kid Rock If He Runs For Senate?

Just call him Senator “American Badass.” Musician Kid Rock confirmed on Twitter that he plans to run for a U.S. Senate seat from Michigan i…

Started by Steve - Ning Creator

5 Jul 14
Reply by Dale Heathman

Nasty Swamp Creature Mueller

Nasty Swamp Creature Mueller Assembling liar-Clinton Team In Trump Coup by Rick Wells {rickwells.us} ~ Lou Dobbs has a few thoughts on “th…

Started by Rudy Tirre

17 Jul 13
Reply by Rudy Tirre

Child Abuse Victims Sue Government Over Deal Given To Pedo Epstein

Child abuse victims who were sexually molested by pedophile Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein are suing the federal government for allowing him…

3 Jul 11
Reply by Hank Jordan

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

HOT TEA VIDEO

WATCH: Newt Gingrich Rises Up, Issues Powerful Warning to Anti-Trump Media

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service