Tea Party (22,500)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LMAO Nancy Pelosi Press Conference: See YouTube Comments

I checked out the video posted to the left of this site, Nancy Pelosi Press Conference 10/12/17- YouTube, I started Laughing My Ass Off at…

Started by Hank Jordan

4 on Sunday
Reply by Eugene P. Clark

This Site Promo Video

The Official Tea Party Command Center video is ready, all the credits have been approved, I am waiting for approval to up load here, if th…

Started by Mrs.Tif Morgan

3 on Sunday
Reply by Hank Jordan

Across State Lines

Trump's EO Injects Competition Into liar-nObamaCare by Political Editors:  On Thursday, President Donald Trump bypassed a weak-kneed Repub…

Started by Rudy Tirre

7 on Saturday
Reply by Hank Jordan

TPC Down

Folks, not sure what has happened, but I can get to the TPC homepage now. Thanks to everyone who helped on this issue.  God Bless 

Started by Jim Vick

1 Oct 13
Reply by Kat

TPC down

Seems the TPC is more down than up lately. Is anyone having trouble bring TPC sup or signing in? Get msg to either refresh my system or log…

Started by Jim Vick

9 Oct 13
Reply by Kat

Cigar

Apprehend ٩(^◡^) Theme of job creation Abstract thinking : He who has a will to define humane job experience collars from college that is…

Started by Herrick Tin

1 Oct 12
Reply by Frankmusic

Inspirational People Of The Las Vegas Shooting

I will have to say this, after the release of this video, the bashing against our network stopped, its a statement of who made who? And of…

Started by Mrs.Tif Morgan

12 Oct 12
Reply by Hank Jordan

Gentleman

Version H What is theory value ? How to ? Formula : Duration / sine = Law of pizza Gentleman ٩(^◡^) Thought of being bore with your game…

Started by Herrick Tin

3 Oct 11
Reply by Dale Heathman

TPC down

Seems the TPC is more down than up lately. Is anyone having trouble bring TPC sup or signing in? Get msg to either refresh my system or log…

Started by Jim Vick

0 Oct 10

fed/gov grant insanity

A couple days ago I took notice in our local paper that a fed/gov grant was paying 80% of the cost of improvements on a road in our nearby…

Started by 9thA

0 Oct 6

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

HOT TEA VIDEO

BREAKING: The Hillary Clinton Investigation
Just Caught Fire

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service