Tea Party (22,975)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Israel and Anne Frank's Jewishness

Israel and Anne Frank's Jewishness  by Caroline B. Glick { jewishworldreview.com } ~ On the eve of Holocaust Remembrance Day, the New Isra…

Started by Rudy Tirre

2 on Saturday
Reply by Rudy Tirre

ELEGY

ELEGY by Burt Prelutsky If you want to Comment directly to Burt Prelutsky, please mention my name Rudy. burtprelutsky@icloud.com  (This is…

Started by Rudy Tirre

4 on Friday
Reply by Jea9

BIG BOOBS VS. DONALD TRUMP

BIG BOOBS VS. DONALD TRUMP by Burt Prelutsky   If you want to Comment directly to Burt Prelutsky, please mention my name Rudy. burtprelutsk…

Started by Rudy Tirre

4 Apr 12
Reply by Rudy Tirre

ANOTHER CONTRACT WITH AMERCA

ANOTHER CONTRACT WITH AMERCA by Burt Prelutsky If you want to Comment directly to Burt Prelutsky, please mention my name Rudy. burtpreluts…

Started by Rudy Tirre

24 Apr 10
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

GOING HOGG WILD!

GOING HOGG WILD! by Burt Prelutsky If you want to Comment directly to Burt Prelutsky, please mention my name Rudy. burtprelutsky@icloud.co…

Started by Rudy Tirre

5 Apr 10
Reply by Rudy Tirre

THE TRUST BUSTERS

THE TRUST BUSTERS by Burt Prelutsky If you want to Comment directly to Burt Prelutsky, please mention my name Rudy. burtprelutsky@icloud.c…

Started by Rudy Tirre

0 Apr 9

Bill Cooper Was Murdered After Predicting 9/11 And Naming Osama Bin Laden As ‘Scapegoat’

Bill Cooper, one of the top world’s conspiracy researchers, predicted the 9/11 attacks nearly 3 months before they occurred, warning Ame…

Started by Mrs.Tif Morgan

0 Apr 9

Obama-era Democrat Charged With Sex Trafficking & Torture

Texas Democrat, Attorney Mark Benavides, has been found guilty on six counts of sex trafficking and torture by a judge in San Antonio.  M…

2 Apr 6
Reply by Hank Jordan

TRUMP’S LAWYERS

TRUMP’S LAWYERS by Burt Prelutsky If you want to Comment directly to Burt Prelutsky, please mention my name Rudy. burtprelutsky@icloud.co…

Started by Rudy Tirre

0 Apr 6

Shooting At YouTube: Suspect Nasim Najafi Aghdam

SAN BRUNO, Calif. — A woman opened fire with a handgun at YouTube’s headquarters in California on Tuesday afternoon, shooting three people…

7 Apr 6
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

ALERT ALERT

Winning! Kroger Announces 11,000 New Jobs,
Increased Wages, Education Benefits
 Thanks To TRUMP Tax Cuts 

Kroger CEO Rodney McMullen announced Monday that the Republican’s tax cut has allowed the company to raise wages and invest in its employees.

McMullen made the announcement on CNBC on Monday.

Democrats promise to take these tax cuts and benefits away if they take over Congress.
Guy Benson

ARMAGEDDON UPDATE: Major Ohio-based grocery chain announces 11,000 new jobs, $500 million in increased wages/benefits to workers & a substantial charitable investment, thanks to tax reform -- which Democrats would like to repeal.

Kroger sweetens employee benefits as it moves to ramp up hiring

The grocer plans to invest in education, wages and retirement benefits, saying tax law changes helped fund these efforts.

For the record… Every Democrat voted NO to the Trump tax cuts.

View image on Twitter
🇺🇸 Miguelifornia@michaelbeatty3

🔥THEY ALL VOTED NO🔥

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service