Patriot Solutions (911)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ben Shapiro wrecks Berkeley student on abortion

The best parts of Daily Wire Editor-in-Chief Ben Shapiro’s highly anticipated appearance at UC Berkeley came during the Q&A session at…

Started by Marilyn Calkins

1 Sep 16, 2017
Reply by Jea9

Trucker fired after giving away a rig full of his company’s plywood to desperate town before Irma

A Massachusetts truck driver was fired for helping victims of Hurricane Irma by giving them plywood he could not deliver to Home Depot. Tim…

0 Sep 15, 2017

Conservatives have to become the resistance

Despite the election of President Trump, which seemed to momentarily disrupt Democratic Party plans for total control, conservatives are lo…

1 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by Kat

Senator Paul: Why Not Fund Disaster Relief With Foreign Aid Money?

“My amendment, the ‘America First’ amendment, would take the money from money that we were going to send to foreign countries,” in order to…

7 Sep 14, 2017
Reply by Norma R. Thompson

Should Puerto Rico become a state?

I don't know what you guys think about this question, after living in the U.S Virgin Island (St. Croix) for a decade, my views have changed…

Started by davidfarrar

0 Sep 11, 2017

School Bans American Flags… Admin Speechless When They See Parking Lot Next Day

Some patriotic high school students in Minnesota just taught their school a lesson in the First Amendment. According to local news outlet K…

0 Sep 8, 2017

Sheriff Clarke announces new job

Former Milwaukee Sheriff David Clarke joined a pro-Trump super PAC as its spokesman and advisor, according to a Tuesday announcement. C…

2 Sep 8, 2017
Reply by Jea9

A Message Of Glorious Hope From The Mom’s March For Our Children And America

My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute my success in life to the moral, intellectual a…

1 Sep 8, 2017
Reply by Jea9

Woman Shocked After the Red Cross’s Reaction to Her 400 Burgers for Hurricane Victims

Following Hurricane Harvey, a Texas woman’s post on social media is going viral. The woman, Lindsey Scott, wrote on her Facebook page that…

6 Sep 7, 2017
Reply by Duke-Jinx

He Sees Man Pushing Boy in Wheelchair at Disney. What Shirt Says Has Him Stop and Take Photo

"...share this with the world." Officially known as The Happiest Place on Earth, Disney World is the place where children’s dreams come tru…

1 Sep 6, 2017
Reply by Jea9

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Chip Bok

ALERT ALERT

LOOK: Obama Declared National Emergencies 13 Times Including Swine Flu, Iran And Flint Water Crisis

President Trump is expected to declare a State of Emergency at the US southern border on Friday.

Declaring the immigration crisis a national emergency is overdue. Presidents have declared national emergencies for nearly 50 years.

Barack Obama declared 13 national emergencies, 11 of which continue to this day. The Obama emergencies included the Swine Flu, Flint water crisis and Iran.

The Conservative Tribune reported:

As it turns out, there are currently 31 ongoing national emergencies over which the president wields certain authorities, the first of which has been in existence since 1979 and is one of only two emergencies declared by Carter.

There were a total of six national emergencies during former President Ronald Reagan’s tenure, as well as four more during the administration of former President George H.W. Bush, all of which have ended.

Former President Bill Clinton declared 17 national emergencies — six of which remain in effect — while former President George W. Bush declared 12 national emergencies, of which 10 remain ongoing.

Then we get to former President Barack Obama, who declared 13 national emergencies, 11 of which continue to this day. Thus far, President Trump has declared three active and ongoing national emergencies.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service