Media Bias (760)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

Pulitzer Prize winning Journalist slams Obama, NSA and the 'pathetic' American media

Seymour Hersh has got some extreme ideas on how to fix journalism – close down the news bureaus of NBC and ABC, sack 90% of editors in pub…

Started by Dee

20 Sep 29, 2013
Reply by Mary Ann West

...with false testimony deprive the innocent of justice

"The ruthless will vanish, the mockers will disappear, and all who have an eye for evil will be cut down -- those who with a word make a ma…

Started by Donald Wade Henry

0 Sep 26, 2013

ADMIN

The Sorelian Myth of Matthew Shepard: Petty Criminals and Liberal Media Bias

When I was a freshman in college, Truman Capote’s In Cold Bloodwas an assigned reading and one of the lessons of the book — perhaps not a…

Started by Dee

6 Sep 26, 2013

ADMIN

Time Magazine Covers: Can you spot the difference?

Time Magazine's Amazing Cover (up) on the Obama/Putin Syria Debacle: US Time cover for 9/16/2013  Cover Credit: Photograph by Andrew Hanc…

Started by Dee

28 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by Robert Michael Krause

ADMIN

Nets Blast 'Dangerous' Growth of Income Gap Between Rich and Poor, Forget Who's President

All three networks on Tuesday and Wednesday touted a new report showing the gap between the wealthiest one percent of Americans and everyo…

Started by Dee

20 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by al pambuena

ADMIN

Washington Post: It is now a 'march to anarchy' to not fund Obamacare

Until now, the only House Republicans pushing for a government shutdown and debt crisis were a few dozen on the radical right, the ones Sen…

Started by Dee

49 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by MARK BURTON

ADMIN

THIS IS CNN: FORT HOOD NEVER HAPPENED; ANCHOR CAN'T REMEMBER THE LAST SHOOTING AT 'U.S. MILITARY FACILITY'

Yes, of course. According to the dhimmedia muppets at CNN, there is no jihad. So if there is no jihad, then Fort Hood never happened. And…

Started by Dee

27 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by John Thomas Dunlap

ADMIN

Why the Media Will Never Treat Conservatives Fairly

By: Erick Erickson  I have written a number of pieces in the past year about conservatives having a “poor little ole me” attitude when it…

Started by Dee

10 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by A_Nobody

New TV Program

I was just flipping through TV channels and saw a program title that I had to go back and make sure I had seen it right. It was on a channe…

Started by Linda Anders

0 Sep 7, 2013

ADMIN

Michael Moore Bounced from Committee Nominating Academy Award Documentaries

This hasn’t been a good week for radical filmmaker Michael Moore. The Hollywood Reporter revealed that he recently lost a re-election bid…

Started by Dee

17 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by James W McQuillan Jr

RSS

Lighter Side

HOT TEA VIDEO

Maxine Waters Gives Sick Order to Black People

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service