Liberals/Leftie Loons/Progressives (2,671)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

House Dems Pushing Bill Requiring Face-To-Face Purchases Of Ammunition

House Democrats are introducing legislation that will “place limits and safeguards on the online market for ammunition.” Rep. Bonnie Watson…

Started by Dee

17 May 15, 2015
Reply by Robert William Velon

ADMIN

Obama call to change ‘how the media reports’ raises concerns

President Obama is taking heat for calling for changes in "how the media reports," during an anti-poverty event where he also took a swipe…

Started by Dee

27 May 15, 2015
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

Democrats Get a Taste of Obama’s Arrogance

These are not good times for the Republic (and if you laughed or scratched your head at me calling America a republic, I rest my case). But…

Started by Dee

4 May 15, 2015
Reply by sharon ostwinch

The Waitress

If the Waitress can't pay the bills it's because of Obama and his interference in business, the economy is in bad shape because of him and…

Started by Charles D. Hargrave

0 May 15, 2015

The Dems. are dumb

When a person buys ammo on line or thru the mail there are fees,something like Hazmat fees,usually $25.00 so it can get expensive,but most…

0 May 15, 2015

ADMIN

CT Gov. Daniel Malloy Says It’s Racist To Punish Blacks For Selling Drugs Near Schools

This is so mindblowingly idiotic that it could only come from a democrat. Connecticut Governor Daniel Malloy, following the liberal outrage…

Started by Dee

38 May 14, 2015
Reply by Katherine Hovey

Dems. and mental illness

The Democratic party is full of mentally ill members,their leader Obama is the most deranged President we have ever had in this country,Con…

0 May 14, 2015

ADMIN

University Diversity Officer: Minority Women Can’t Be Racist

A Goldsmiths University diversity officer who has faced accusations of racism after banning white people from an event has struck back with…

Started by Dee

36 May 14, 2015
Reply by Michael Dennis Smith

ADMIN

Michelle Obama: Blacks have been 'frustrated and invisible' for 'decades'

First Lady Michelle Obama urged students at Tuskegee University, a historically black university in Alabama, to remain involved in civic li…

Started by Dee

30 May 13, 2015
Reply by Kenneth G. Poduska

ADMIN

Rep. Johnson: GOP Budget Could Cause Baltimore Type Violence

Rep. Hank Johnson (D-Ga.) says with budgets like the GOP plan, “the have-nots of this country will rise up like the people in Baltimore.” D…

Started by Dee

14 May 13, 2015
Reply by roy veteto

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

ALERT ALERT

Refugee Complains:
‘Too Many Laws’ In Western World

During a recent interview with local media in Australia, a Sudanese refugee and mother of six suggested that the Australian government deserves the blame for her eldest son’s propensity for crime.

According to Nine News, Asha Awya’s eldest son is an unemployed gang member who has spent time in prison. Instead of pinning the blame for her son’s actions on him, however, Awya feels the Australian government deserves it for passing “too many laws.”

She said so during an appearance last week on the Australian program “A Current Affair,” where she also appeared to slam actual Australians for allegedly not making it easy for refugees to assimilate.

“They (her kids) came from a very traumatized environment, and coming to Australia, trying to fit in with the religion and the friends around them at school, is very challenging,” she said. “We have all these laws, so it’s just very confusing, and I feel sorry for the kids because they don’t know how to deal with this.”

But that’s not all. Awya also complained that the government provides her with too little money.

“The Centrelink money is not enough,” she said, referencing a welfare program operated by the Australian government’s Department of Human Services.

“Sometimes I cut some of their entertainment,” she added, saying in effect that she sometimes stops handing out allowances so as to reduce her costs.

And this, she believes, only serves to incentivize her son’s desire to commit crime.

“If mum always not giving me money, there’s no pocket money, then maybe I have to find a way of stealing and get my own money,” she said, articulating what she believes goes through her son’s mind.

So even though the Australian government graciously (and perhaps naively) allowed this Sundanese woman to migrate to the country, she basically resents this same government because it refuses to lavishly provide for her and her family’s every single need, including their desire for entertainment.

Behold the perfect example of a spoiled-rotten, ungrateful refugees, ladies and gentlemen.

You know, the media often accuse those who criticize their respective governments for allowing refugees to flood their neighborhoods of harboring racist views. If only it were that simple.

Many Westerners, including your truly — a citizen whose family immigrated to the West from India over three decades ago — take issue with the behavior of refugees.

Besides making nary an effort to assimilate, many refugees wind up on welfare, eschewing hard work and effort for a life of government subsistence and oftentimes a life of crime as well.

Now, consider what Awya told “A Current Affair” and answer me this: Is it really “racist” that Westerners such as yours truly prefer that migrants such as her remain in their own country instead of being allowed to migrate to ours?

Please share this story on Facebook and Twitter and let us know what you think about this Sudanese refugee’s disgusting lack of gratitude.

What do you think about this migrant trying to blame her son’s behavior on the Australian government? Scroll down to comment below!

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service