Liberals/Leftie Loons/Progressives (2,557)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Cancel All Student Debt" - The Petitions Begin

With global moral hazard having long ago become institutionalized, and codified as "monetary policy", catering almost exclusively to the T…

Started by Dee

24 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by Norma R. Thompson

Black Students No Longer Held Accountable

Black Students No Longer Held Accountable 03/16/2015 / By shawn In New York City, students are no longer being held accountable for thei…

Started by Marilyn Calkins

0 Mar 17, 2015

ADMIN

White House Petition to Charge ‘Treasonous’ Senators for Iran Letter Breaks 100,000 Signers in One Day

A petition posted to the White House’s ‘We the People’ do it yourself petition site on Monday calls for prosecution under the Logan Act of…

Started by Dee

62 Mar 16, 2015
Reply by Patriot

Muslim students protest American Sniper shown on campus

Muslim students protest American Sniper shown on campus CULTURE, EMAIL FEATURED, FEATURED, FLY PAPER, WACKADEMIA 42 COMMENTS image: http:/…

0 Mar 16, 2015

SHOCK VIDEO: Former Dem candidate calls for ‘armed militants’ during WI anti-right to work protest

MADISON, Wis. – On the final day of legislative debate over a proposed Right to Work law in Wisconsin, union protesters proved once again…

Started by Melony B. DeFord

25 Mar 13, 2015
Reply by Ted I Lewis

Sheriff Responds to Order to Remove American Flag from Courthouse: “You Mess with My Flag, the Fight is on Baby!”

Sheriff Responds to Order to Remove American Flag from Courthouse: “You Mess with My Flag, the Fight is on Baby!” Portsmouth, Virginia Sher…

0 Mar 12, 2015

Media Can’t Handle The Truth: Gabby Giffords’ Attacker Passed Background Check

On March 4, Breitbart News reported that Gabby Giffords was joining with Democrat lawmakers to push background checks for gun shows so tha…

Started by Melony B. DeFord

6 Mar 12, 2015
Reply by roy veteto

Reclaiming childhood from corporate marketers

Remember to add ccfc@commercialfreechildhood.org to your contact list. If you would like to view a web version of this message, please c…

1 Mar 12, 2015
Reply by Wink

Mother Gives Birth to Gay Son’s Child

Mother Gives Birth to Gay Son’s Child March 9, 2015 - 11:45 AM By Penny Starr (CNSNews.com) – The U.K. Daily Mail reported last week…

18 Mar 12, 2015
Reply by Elaine Morris

Prospective Foster Parents Rejected Because They are Concealed Carry Permit Holders

Prospective Foster Parents Rejected Because They are Concealed Carry Permit Holders “They’re ideologues and they hate  guns. The sad part i…

0 Mar 10, 2015

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

HOT TEA VIDEO

MASSIVE COVER UP! VIDEO: EMT/AMBULANCE PULLS VICTIMS OUT OF HOOTERS

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service