Liberals/Leftie Loons/Progressives (2,421)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

Michelle Obama Caught Lying About Her Racism Experience

I know this may come as a shock, but someone with the last name Obama was caught telling a lie. If you need a moment to compose yourself,…

Started by Dee

68 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by D.Lee

Hero Pulls A Gun On A Man Who Is Beating A Woman In A Car

Hero Pulls A Gun On A Man Who Is Beating A Woman In A Car Read more at http://libertyalliance.com/hero-pulls-gun-man-beating-woman-car/  …

Started by Grace Polaris

0 Dec 30, 2014

Can Liberals Really Be This Stupid?

Can Liberals Really Be This Stupid? Articles, Email   I have grown accustomed to the fact that liberals believe they can somehow change hu…

Started by Grace Polaris

0 Dec 30, 2014

Truth hits home again!

The ever busy, hurry scurry, sneaky little Field Mice Liberals can't score well against the Fast  Fox Conservatives that study, and know th…

Started by Erric A Crago

0 Dec 29, 2014

Things are Still Out of Control in Ferguson, so an Area Walmart has Taken Drastic Measures

October 17, 2014 By Jennifer Burke It has been just over two months since the shooting of Mike Brown by Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wi…

Started by Tobio W Runkles

0 Dec 29, 2014

Places where Liberal Polices have worked awesomely !

Right Wing News

Started by Tobio W Runkles

0 Dec 29, 2014

South Suburban 'Warrior' Who Promised to Kill Cops and 'Innocent White Children' Arrested

South Suburban 'Warrior' Who Promised to Kill Cops and 'Innocent White Children' Arrested Facebook threats lead police to his basement firi…

Started by Grace Polaris

0 Dec 29, 2014

ADMIN

President Obama at a White House Hanukkah Dinner: I Am ‘Jewish in My Soul’

In an overheard conversation at the recent White House Hanukkah Dinner, it’s been reported that when someone commented on the event saying…

Started by Dee

81 Dec 28, 2014
Reply by Marcus Christopher

Obama Doesn’t Attend Church So As Not To Distract Others

Obama Doesn’t Attend Church So As Not To Distract Others Posted on December 27, 2014   You spend time on what is important to you. Check it…

Started by Grace Polaris

0 Dec 28, 2014

JetBlue gets bomb threat after offer of free flights to attend NYPD cop funerals

JetBlue gets bomb threat after offer of free flights to attend NYPD cop funerals Posted on December 27, 2014   It’s about time we start tre…

Started by Grace Polaris

0 Dec 28, 2014

RSS

‘We Are on the Cusp of a Second Civil War’

HOT TEA VIDEO

DIAMOND AND SILK

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service