Government Overreach (705)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ReleaseTheMemo The Truth 'FISA Top Stories'

#ReleaseTheMemo, the links are below, what is the truth, this video does share the truth, it all started back around 9/11/2001. The Memo ha…

Started by Henry Massingale

11 Jan 28
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

Dan Bongino on "The Memo" and Daca Deal

The House Intelligence Committee voted on Thursday to make available to fellow House members a memo detailing abuse of the FISA program by…

Started by A.L. Rose

3 Jan 28
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"#ReleaseTheMemo" Fox News

#ReleaseTheMemo, Tucker states no one has ever seen the memo, BS!, the 4 page memo, our team has, and the full text for #ReleaseTheMemo, th…

Started by Hank Jordan

3 Jan 26
Reply by Henry Massingale

Your Smart TV Is Watching You, What About The NSA?

Your Smart TV is watching you!!!- YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=JpkAdFkfKIs

Started by Hank Jordan

8 Jan 20
Reply by Jason G Manuel

Why Do I Live in a World Where My “Smart” TV Spies on Me?

Melissa Melton 7 hours ago Why Do I Live in a World Where My “Smart” TV Spies on Me? I think I was born in the wrong time period. Either t…

Started by kathyet

2 Jan 17
Reply by Frankmusic

Who Are The Founders For DACA?

Consider this Part 1, the file is far to big for one blog, some real nifty stuff, and I think some all ready know, or maybe not, but anyway…

Started by Mrs.Tif Morgan

3 Jan 7
Reply by Hank Jordan

New Scandal 2015; ABC News Report The Secret Service Apologizes

Secret Service Apologizes in New Scandal Old News you may have missed. A new government report finds that Secret Service officials suggest…

2 Dec 17, 2017
Reply by Hank Jordan

ADMIN

GOP slams Obama’s latest ‘land grab’

Top Republicans on Friday accused President Obama of a “surreptitious land grab” after the administration claimed more than 1 million acres…

Started by Dee

41 Dec 6, 2017
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

Tom Steyer The Panama Papers Connection

Billionaire behind $20 million Trump impeachment campaign calls him an 'urgent threat',  Tom Steyer Takes Impeachment Campaign to Times Squ…

Started by Jason G Manuel

10 Nov 30, 2017
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

Canada Legalizes Euthanasia For Parents To Kill Their Disabled Kids

Doctors in Canada have been given the green-light to euthanise disabled, sick or dying children under a controversial new law. The legislat…

1 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Hank Jordan

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

ALERT ALERT

Dem Governor Threatens Trump: “Something’s Got To Happen To This Guy… He’s Sabotaging The World Order”

“If we don’t get rid of him, he’s going to undermine America and even the world.”

Another Democrat has called for ‘something to happen’ to President Trump in order to save the democratic process in America.

California Gov. Jerry Brown made the comments during an appearance on MSNBC, while discussing the death toll during hurricanes last year in Puerto Rico.

“Well, the problem is, we never had a president who was engaged in this kind of behavior,” Brown declared.

“I mean he’s not telling the truth. He keeps changing his mind. He’s sabotaging the world order in many respects.” the Governor claimed.

“So it’s unprecedented, it’s dangerous, and hopefully this election is going to send a strong message to the country,” he continued.

“The Democrats will win and then Trump — well, something’s got to happen to this guy, because if we don’t get rid of him, he’s going to undermine America and even the world.” Brown urged.

The tacit threat comes in the wake of Maxine Waters encouraging anti-Trumpers to “knock off” the President.

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service