Government Overreach (707)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Robert Mueller: 9/11 Truthers Should Be Treated As Terrorists

Robert Mueller says those seeking the truth about what really happened on September 11 should be treated as terrorists and monitored by…

Started by Mrs.Tif Morgan

2 Jun 6, 2018
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

Parkland Shooter Was Spared Jail By Obama-Era Program, School Says

Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz was allowed to go on his killing spree due to an Obama-era program that spared him jail.  According to a Marj…

Started by Hank Jordan

0 May 9, 2018

ReleaseTheMemo The Truth 'FISA Top Stories'

#ReleaseTheMemo, the links are below, what is the truth, this video does share the truth, it all started back around 9/11/2001. The Memo ha…

Started by Henry Massingale

11 Jan 28, 2018
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

Dan Bongino on "The Memo" and Daca Deal

The House Intelligence Committee voted on Thursday to make available to fellow House members a memo detailing abuse of the FISA program by…

Started by A.L. Rose

3 Jan 28, 2018
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"#ReleaseTheMemo" Fox News

#ReleaseTheMemo, Tucker states no one has ever seen the memo, BS!, the 4 page memo, our team has, and the full text for #ReleaseTheMemo, th…

Started by Hank Jordan

3 Jan 26, 2018
Reply by Henry Massingale

Your Smart TV Is Watching You, What About The NSA?

Your Smart TV is watching you!!!- YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=JpkAdFkfKIs

Started by Hank Jordan

8 Jan 20, 2018
Reply by Jason G Manuel

Why Do I Live in a World Where My “Smart” TV Spies on Me?

Melissa Melton 7 hours ago Why Do I Live in a World Where My “Smart” TV Spies on Me? I think I was born in the wrong time period. Either t…

Started by kathyet

2 Jan 17, 2018
Reply by Frankmusic

Who Are The Founders For DACA?

Consider this Part 1, the file is far to big for one blog, some real nifty stuff, and I think some all ready know, or maybe not, but anyway…

3 Jan 7, 2018
Reply by Hank Jordan

New Scandal 2015; ABC News Report The Secret Service Apologizes

Secret Service Apologizes in New Scandal Old News you may have missed. A new government report finds that Secret Service officials suggest…

2 Dec 17, 2017
Reply by Hank Jordan

ADMIN

GOP slams Obama’s latest ‘land grab’

Top Republicans on Friday accused President Obama of a “surreptitious land grab” after the administration claimed more than 1 million acres…

Started by Dee

41 Dec 6, 2017
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Henry Payne

Political Cartoons by Gary VarvelPolitical Cartoons by Chip Bok

ALERT ALERT

‘Restrictive’ Gun Control Did Not Prevent Christchurch Massacre

New Zealand requires licensing and in-depth background checks for would-be gun owners, but neither gun control policy prevented Friday’s attacks in Christchurch that killed nearly 50 people.

The University of Sydney’s GunPolicy.org describes New Zealand’s gun control as “restrictive,” because owning guns in that nation is not a guaranteed right but a privilege extended by the government.

Moreover, before legally owning a gun, residents must acquire a license. The acquisition of that license involves passage of a background check that “considers criminal, mental health, medical, addiction and domestic violence records.” Third party references must also be provided to authorities during the license procurement process and interviews are conducted with the applicant’s immediate family.

Even after licensing, New Zealanders cannot buy a handgun or “military style” semiautomatic without providing an acceptable explanation for why they want such a firearm. Additionally, those firearms must be registered with the central government upon acquisition.

It is illegal to sell a gun to anyone without a license, which means the background checks for license acquisition are universal; they cover all gun sales and transfers. And in the event that an individual is buying a gun from a friend or neighbor instead of retail, “the buyer… is obliged to pass official background checks before taking possession.” Also, “the number and type of firearms which can be sold by a licensed gun dealer to a single gun owner is limited to one pistol, military style semi-automatic firearm, or restricted firearm per acquisition permit.”

Further, gun show sales are highly regulated in New Zealand.

Democrat lawmakers in the U.S. are promoting many of these very gun controls–universal background checks, licensing, more gun show regulation, limits on the number of guns that can be purchased, etc.–arguing that these measures will make Americans safe. It is not yet clear how the killer in Christchurch acquired his weapons, yet we see that these gun controls did not prevent an attack that killed nearly 50 unarmed innocents.

More than one mosque was attacked in Christchurch, and the shooters who converged on a mosque in Linwood were reportedly chased by an apparent attendee who happened to be armed for self-defense.

Truth About ISIS Bride

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service