General/Potpourri (2,623)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Meet Emmet Sullivan, IRS Judge Who Once Sicced a Special Prosecutor on DOJ

Former Internal Revenue Service official Lois Lerner takes the Fifth before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, March 5,…

Started by Melony B. DeFord

19 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by Becky Elliott

Should We Boycott Google?

I say we should begin a big campaign to let Google know we are severely displeased that they would take such a Leftist Gun Grabber attitude…

Started by The Tradesman

0 Jun 30, 2014

D.C Judge Sullivan

I want to believe He will get things done On the IRS, Lost email's  but we have been fooled before. So I will play the wait and see game. …

Started by Lottie I McPherson

0 Jun 29, 2014

Suggestion from OAS, Harry Riley- Letter Writing Campaign

Add A SUGGESTION FROM JOHN H AND DAVE R...........LET'S HAVE YOUR COMMENTS....IT'S A GO, SEE BELOW FOR A SUGGESTED LETTER.......... Posted…

Started by Louise Barnes

0 Jun 29, 2014

Federal Protection for Wild Mustangs Sought Through Endangered Species Act

http://news.yahoo.com/federal-protection-sought-wild-horses-204311232.html Hopefully the above link comes through. I saw this on Yahoo New…

Started by Louise Barnes

0 Jun 29, 2014

FBI Raids Home of Dangerous Doomsday Prepper: Agents Find Legally Owned Firearms, Barrels of Food

The Federal Bureau of Investigation and other law enforcement agencies blasted alerts all over the country earlier this week advising Amer…

Started by Linda Hahn

78 Jun 28, 2014
Reply by ABU TOM

Parents shocked when school features 4-year-olds pole dancing to Disney tunes

SWANLEY, England – Parents of students at Crockenhill Primary School in Kent, England are fuming over a school-sanctioned pole dancing demo…

Started by Linda Hahn

7 Jun 28, 2014
Reply by ABU TOM

Russia Was Behind 9/11

I found this article, which also quotes Pacepa, and Kitvinenko, a former FSB (KGB) colonel: Russia Was Behind 9/11 Bookmark and Share Pri…

Started by Louise Barnes

0 Jun 26, 2014

Ex Soviet Says Communists are Behind Islamic Terrorism

Ex-Soviet says Communists are Behind Islamic Terrorism Posted by Victoria Jackson on June 26, 2013 at 10:38 pm ion Lt. Gen. Ion Mihai Pa…

Started by Louise Barnes

1 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Louise Barnes

How The Trans-Agenda Seeks To Redefine Everyone

The transgender movement has strong totalitarian overtones that Americans don’t fully understand. Did you think only women get preg…

Started by Melony B. DeFord

24 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Teri Lynn Varga

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

ALERT ALERT

Obama Lies Again: – Ignores That The Year After Signing The Stimulus More Than (4) Million Jobs Were Lost

Former President Obama, the only President in US history who had his FBI and other Intel agencies spy on the opposition party candidate, claims that he created the great economy that Americans are enjoying today. The only thing Obama created was debt and massive job losses with his horrible economic recovery.

Yesterday the former President tweeted an effort to take credit for President Trump’s successful economy:

Joe Hoft@joehoft

Of course another @BarackObama lie. He can’t open his mouth without lying. 11 years ago the US lost (4.3) million jobs over the next 12 months. Horrible liar. https://twitter.com/barackobama/status/1229432034650722304 

Barack Obama  @BarackObama

Eleven years ago today, near the bottom of the worst recession in generations, I signed the Recovery Act, paving the way for more than a decade of economic growth and the longest streak of job creation in American history.

President Obama’s policies were a disgrace and a failure. He doubled the national debt in spite of zero interest rates from the Fed. His recovery was the worst in US history.

Also, Obama’s assertion is just plain false. The ‘Stimulus’ was passed in February 2009 right after Obama took over the Presidency. He promised to not pass any bills for at least a week to allow for the bills to be read by the people but lied as soon as he was sworn in. The Stimulus was hundreds and hundreds of pages of government handouts to Democrat districts and it was close to $1 million. This was not what America needed and it led to the Tea Party.

Far-left Wikipedia has this to say about the Stimulus:

Note that in his infinite wisdom, NYT economist Paul Krugman is credited with arguing that “the stimulus was far smaller than the economic crisis warranted”. (He also said the markets would crash and burn if President Trump was elected President.)

The data shows that the 12 months after Obama’s stimulus, the US lost 4.3 million jobs:

In Obama’s first three years he netted a loss of 1.5 million jobs compared to President Trump who has added more than 6.7 million jobs.

When it comes to the economy, the billionaire schools the community organizer every time.

Tucker: Bloomberg is trying to buy the election

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service