Faith (684)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

The Christero War, Hillary Clinton and Secular Progressives: Will History Repeat itself?

As we watch Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, liberal judges and secular progressives continue their anti-Christian agenda, we need to remembe…

Started by National Director, Dee

0 Nov 6, 2016

Thirty Police Officers In China Surround Christian Church And Declare This Message: ‘You Must Stop Worshipping Christ’

Thirty police officers in China surrounded a Christian church and demanded that the congregation cease worshipping Christ. According to o…

Started by Marilyn Calkins

0 Nov 2, 2016

AMERICAN CITIZENS, REPENT AND PRAY FERVENTLY FOR GOD'S MERCY UPON OUR NATION

I have written many times about the importance of repentance and prayer to the future of our nation and will do so again, here and more ti…

Started by Bob Russell

0 Nov 2, 2016

What my home state of Georgia is now doing to CHRISTIANS is downright TERRIFYING

As you may know, I was born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia, but there are some things happening in my birth state that have me deeply conc…

0 Oct 27, 2016

Marine Le Pen Declares War On Christianity, And Says That She Will Ban Christianity If She Takes Power In France

Marine Le Pen just declared war against Christianity, saying that she will utterly ban all Christian crosses, symbols and clothing from pub…

3 Oct 24, 2016
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

WARNING ISSUED OVER 'NEW TOWER OF BABEL'

'Attempts at 'globalism' in the Bible were destroyed or dispersed by the Lord' It’s the key choice of the 2016 election – nationalism versu…

0 Oct 23, 2016

U.N. BODY VOTES TEMPLE MOUNT NO LONGER JEWISH

'What's next? A decision denying the connection between peanut butter and jelly?' Israeli soldiers patrol the Temple Mount in Jerusalem U…

0 Oct 14, 2016

ADMIN

Clinton Campaign's Anti-Catholic Emails

So yeah, the Clinton campaign picked Tim Kaine as the vice presidential nominee but a recently leaked email displays the animus and disdain…

Started by National Director, Dee

14 Oct 12, 2016
Reply by Archie C B

Ralph Reed Outlines Stark Contrast Between Clinton and Trump on Issues Critical to Faith Community At Liberty University Address

In a speech at Liberty University, Ralph Reed, founder and chairman of the Faith & Freedom Coalition, outlined the critical difference…

0 Oct 11, 2016

Muslim Terrorists Surround Bus With 50 Christian Converts From Islam And Prepare To Murder Them All, Suddenly Massive Dust Storm Surrounds Them And The Christians Are Able To Escape

Coincidence? You be the judge. Personally, this was a miracle from God after their baptism, allowing these newly baptized safe passage in…

2 Oct 10, 2016
Reply by Kristi Ann Mod

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service