Faith (711)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PRAISE GOD HE STILL HEALS OUR AFFLICTIONS I AM LIVING PROOF CHAPTER 4

PRAISE GOD HE STILL HEALS OUR AFFLICTIONS I AM LIVING PROOF CHAPTER 4 This is the 4th installment written about the massive stroke I suffer…

Started by Bob Russell

7 Feb 22
Reply by Jea9

Meat Plant Raises the Steaks for Freedom

Donald Vander Boon has been operating a meatpacking center in Michigan for almost 15 years -- but thanks to the federal government, it's h…

Started by Marilyn Calkins

0 Feb 17

ADMIN

Christian Pastor, Doctor, And AIDS Expert Fired By The State Of Georgia For Preaching Against LGBT Wins Big In Religious Discrimination Lawsuit

Dr. Eric Walsh, an African-American Christian Pastor known for his passionate sermons against homosexuality and who is also HIV/AIDS expert…

Started by Dee

26 Feb 13
Reply by Debra A Shawver

Trump Pledges At Prayer Breakfast To ‘Destroy’ The Johnson Amendment

"Can the liberties of a nation be secure when..." President Donald Trump repeated a campaign pledge at the National Prayer Breakfast on Th…

0 Feb 3

ADMIN

Trump: Freedom Is a ‘Gift From God,’ Not a ‘Gift From Government’

President Donald Trump told the audience at the National Prayer Breakfast on Thursday morning that the United States was founded on the p…

Started by Dee

0 Feb 2

ADMIN

Divinity Schools Stop Praying To The Father; Use Gender-Neutral Language

The gender war has now moved from bathroom regulations and into the recommended language in theology classes.  The divinity schools at Duke…

Started by Dee

58 Feb 2
Reply by Jeff Noncent

STILL PRAYING FOR AMERICA

STILL PRAYING FOR AMERICA Last November I wrote an article that I titled "A Prayer For America".  It was truly a prayer for our nation, ask…

Started by Bob Russell

0 Jan 24

TOWNSHIP ISSUES DEATH SENTENCE FOR CHRISTIAN SCHOOL

Rejects outright the only option facility has to survive The situation didn’t seem that alarming. A Christian school needed to move to more…

0 Jan 18

ADMIN

Obama’s Former Faith Chief: Democratic Party Has ‘Religious Illiteracy Problem’

The former director of Barack Obama’s faith-outreach efforts says that when it comes to religion, Democrats are tone-deaf. That, he says, e…

Started by Dee

18 Jan 1
Reply by John Barr

Mapping The DNA Of Jesus Can Jesus Be Cloned ?

The information came back within 2 hours, as strange as it may sound, you know what here is the information. Attempt To Clone Jesus Underw…

Started by Hank Jordan

82 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by Anonymous L. Rose

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

Political Cartoons by Henry Payne

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

STUDENTS COMPARE TRUMP’S POLICIES TO NAZIS… EXCEPT THEY ARE REALLY OBAMA’S POLICIES

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service