Faith (719)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Homosexual director of ‘Beauty and Beast’ wants to rip the Bible to pieces

I have published two posts warning about Disney’s new flick, Beauty and the Beast, that: The Beast is Baphomet, i.e., the devil. Disney i…

Started by Marilyn Calkins

3 Mar 23
Reply by Jean-Paul Lozada

WATCH: Muslims DEMAND Christian Church SURRENDER to Islam – Pastor Has a Better Idea

One Oregon preacher stood up to pressure to deny his beliefs and cave into Muslims and political correctness. The man is not only a hero t…

1 Mar 17
Reply by Kristi Ann Mod

WATCH: Muslims DEMAND Christian Church SURRENDER to Islam – Pastor Has a Better Idea

(Angry Patriot) – One Oregon preacher stood up to pressure to deny his beliefs and cave into Muslims and political correctness. The man is…

Started by John Barr

1 Mar 17
Reply by Kristi Ann Mod

THE U S A NEEDS JESUS IN THE FOREFRONT AGAIN IF WE ARE TO SURVIVE AS A FREE NATION

THE U S A NEEDS JESUS IN THE FOREFRONT AGAIN IF WE ARE TO SURVIVE AS A FREE NATION This nation, the United States of America, was establish…

Started by Bob Russell

9 Mar 15
Reply by Dale Heathman

The Dark Secrets Of The Catholic Church Are Starting To Come Out

We aren’t supposed to talk about what goes on behind closed doors when the cameras are off and the public can’t see what is happening. Ther…

0 Mar 10

Franklin Graham Calls for Christian Boycott of ‘Beauty and the Beast’

Will Christians roll over and allow Disney to push their LGBT agenda on an audience entirely too young to be exposed to this nonsense by bu…

5 Mar 9
Reply by Jean-Paul Lozada

ADMIN

Pope Francis: ‘Muslim Terrorism Does Not Exist’

In an impassioned address Friday, Pope Francis denied the existence of Islamic terrorism, while simultaneously asserting that “the ecologic…

Started by Dee

72 Mar 2
Reply by Fred Lawrence Parsons

George Washington’s Christianity

It was a critical point of the Constitutional Convention. With the windows closed, for secrecy, the delegates were enduring a sweltering…

1 Feb 23
Reply by Jea9

PRAISE GOD HE STILL HEALS OUR AFFLICTIONS I AM LIVING PROOF CHAPTER 4

PRAISE GOD HE STILL HEALS OUR AFFLICTIONS I AM LIVING PROOF CHAPTER 4 This is the 4th installment written about the massive stroke I suffer…

Started by Bob Russell

7 Feb 22
Reply by Jea9

Meat Plant Raises the Steaks for Freedom

Donald Vander Boon has been operating a meatpacking center in Michigan for almost 15 years -- but thanks to the federal government, it's h…

0 Feb 17

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

Obama Under Fire From Liberals For Never Ending Luxury Vacations

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service