Faith (625)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

Big Business Trying to 'Rebrand' Religious Liberty as Bigotry

Big business can be accused of a lot of things, but having ineffective ad campaigns is not one of them. Which means it takes a savvy consum…

Started by National Director, Dee

4 Apr 18
Reply by MeMikeT

Take This Test To See If Most Americans Would Consider You To Be A ‘Religious Extremist’

Are you a religious extremist?  For years, world leaders have been endlessly proclaiming that we need to eradicate “extremism”, but what ac…

Started by Marilyn Calkins

0 Mar 2

PRAISE GOD; HE STILL HEALS OUR AFFLICTIONS, I AM LIVING PROOF

I am writing about the last 18 months of my life to give tribute and thanks to God for being with me in a time of a terrible health crisis…

Started by Bob Russell

1 Feb 29
Reply by Kristi Ann Mod

Private Letter to Pastor From Justice Antonin Scalia Reveals His Personal Faith

The casket of late U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia arrives at the Supreme Court, where Scalia's body is lying in repose in the c…

Started by Kat

0 Feb 23

ADMIN

Lawless Judges Have Created an America Where Praying Gets a Man Suspended from His Job

Yesterday, Joe Kennedy, an assistant high-school–football coach in Bremerton, Wash., was suspended. His offense? Kneeling for a short on-fi…

Started by National Director, Dee

64 Feb 17
Reply by Little Bright Feather

REPENT AND PRAY THAT GOD WILL DELIVER US FROM TYRANNY

The only hope for the United States is for people to get back to honoring God and praying for His mercy and forgiveness to restore the nat…

Started by Bob Russell

6 Feb 12
Reply by Connie Howell

Pakistani Police Strip Christian Man Naked, Beat Him to Death with Logs

AFP Photo/Ali Arif AFP Photo/Ali Arif by Thomas D. Williams, Ph.D.4 Feb 2016439 A gruesome story of anti-Christian police brutality has e…

Started by Kat

1 Feb 4
Reply by Tif Morgan

Narendra Modi selectively targeting Western, Christian groups in India, activists say

By Siddhant Mohan - Special to The Washington Times - - Wednesday, January 27, 2016 VARANASI, India — A crackdown on private activist grou…

Started by Kat

0 Jan 28

Outlaws Chapel Plan

Published on Jan 22, 2016 The Outlaws Chapel, a stronghold for men and women who are determined to stand against persecution is in the pl…

0 Jan 24

More Christianity, Less Crime

One of America’s greatest liabilities is crime, not only in the cost of property loss and damage but the lives impacted by lawless acts. T…

0 Jan 16

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

© 2016   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service