Faith (399)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Houston pastors promise appeal of vote 'manipulation'

Houston pastors promise appeal of vote 'manipulation' Posted By Bob Unruh On 04/17/2015 @ 9:16 pm In Front Page,Politics,U.S. | No Comments…

Started by Marilyn Calkins

0 Apr 17

If Godly Men Should Stay Out of Politics, God is the Biggest Offender

If Godly Men Should Stay Out of Politics, God is the Biggest OffenderWRITTEN BY: BRYAN FISCHER The church of Jesus Christ is intended by G…

0 Apr 17

American Christian Mechanic Has Had It with Haters of Christianity: Sodomy and Immoral Behavior Won’t Be Allowed in My Shop!

American Christian Mechanic Has Had It with Haters of Christianity: Sodomy and Immoral Behavior Won’t Be Allowed in My Shop! People are get…

0 Apr 17

A Way Out for Christian Wedding Businesses?

ALRIGHT . . . Father Zuhlsdorf has got me brain-storming ideas now.  I can see all kinds of ways this can be made difficult, uncomfortable,…

0 Apr 17

Why the 3 Percent is Beating the 30 Percent and Will Target Churches Next

Why the 3 Percent is Beating the 30 Percent and Will Target Churches Next Posted on April 8, 2015 by Gary DeMar Filed under 1st Amendment,…

0 Apr 10

Lesbian Who Donated To Targeted Indiana Pizzeria Shares Her Touching Reason Why

Lesbian Who Donated To Targeted Indiana Pizzeria Shares Her Touching Reason Why She included a sincere apology on behalf of those who threa…

0 Apr 10

MORMONS ARE SICK OF HARRY REID – WHICH IS WHY THEY JUST DID SOMETHING UNPRECEDENTED

MORMONS ARE SICK OF HARRY REID – WHICH IS WHY THEY JUST DID SOMETHING UNPRECEDENTED April 2nd, 2015 CONTROVERSY It looks like Republican…

0 Apr 9

Mass Homosexual Orgies Discovered In The Vatican

Mass Homosexual Orgies Discovered In The Vatican WRITTEN BY: THEODORE SHOEBAT Homosexual orgies, and also a possible murder, have been disc…

0 Apr 9

Rebellion: Communities draw line on 'gay' rights

Rebellion: Communities draw line on 'gay' rights Posted By Bob Unruh On 04/09/2015 @ 7:52 pm In Faith,Front Page,Politics,U.S. | No Comment…

0 Apr 9

Ebola Survivor, Nina Pham, causes Athiests Heads to Explode

You might remember that when Ebola survivor Kevin Brantly was released from Emory University Hospital in Atlanta virus-free, he held a pre…

Started by Asst Natl Dir Melony B. DeFord

193 Apr 9
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

RSS

TEA PARTY SUPPORT

TEA PARTY REPORT - 10/30/14

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2015   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service