Faith (642)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RUSSIA PUTS LID ON CHRISTIANS SHARING FAITH

'Will require any sharing … even a casual conversation, to have prior authorization from state' A new law in Russia that had prompted C…

Started by Marilyn Calkins

0 Jul 7

GOVERNMENT CLAIMS POWER TO CONTROL CONTENT OF SERMONS

'This is something that should be deeply troubling to every American' The Iowa Civil Rights Commission is being sued for claiming it has…

0 Jul 5

Will People Go To Hell On Account Of You?

I’ve thought to myself before how I would never want to be a doctor.  The reason I would never want to be a doctor is that I would never w…

3 Jul 4
Reply by Carolan La Vallee-Rahman Mod 11

FEDERAL JUDGE STRIKES DOWN MISSISSIPPI RELIGIOUS FREEDOM LAW

Obama appointee: 'It creates a vehicle for state-sanctioned discrimination'   U.S. District Judge Carlton Reeves (Photo: Mississippi Stat…

0 Jul 3

Look What This Chaplain Did After They Removed a Bible From Missing Man Display

For many, the natural response is to give in once legally opposed. We figure that we are required to submit to any order given by a cop, j…

0 Jul 2

FEDERAL COURT ORDERS SCHOOLS TO END ANTI-CHRISTIAN BIAS

Awards $150,000 in case called 'major victory' It’s being hailed as good news in the unfolding battle for religious freedom: A Christian m…

0 Jun 30

Praying for America

On bended knee, this I do Plea, "Dear LORD' Keep Our Nation Free." Almighty God, I am grateful for your inspiration, for Your divine benevo…

Started by Robert David Hummel

1 Jun 29
Reply by Kat

COURTS SAY LIVING BY CHRISTIAN FAITH ILLEGAL

2 cases leave faithful facing wide range of government punishments   It started out with hints of official, United States governmental o…

0 Jun 28

CALIFORNIA TO 'PUNISH' FAITH-BASED COLLEGES FOR 'HOLDING WRONG VIEWS'

'Could open Christian and other religious schools to a blizzard of lawsuits'   California state lawmakers are poised to advance legislat…

0 Jun 18

ADMIN

Franklin Graham: 'Time for Christians sitting on sidelines is over'

Spiritual leader Franklin Graham is encouraging pastors and everyday Christians to jump into politics "before it's too late" to fight a gr…

Started by National Director, Dee

0 Jun 18

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

© 2016   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service