Faith (703)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

Pope Francis: ‘Muslim Terrorism Does Not Exist’

In an impassioned address Friday, Pope Francis denied the existence of Islamic terrorism, while simultaneously asserting that “the ecologic…

Started by Dee

72 Mar 2
Reply by Fred Lawrence Parsons

George Washington’s Christianity

It was a critical point of the Constitutional Convention. With the windows closed, for secrecy, the delegates were enduring a sweltering…

Started by Marilyn Calkins

1 Feb 23
Reply by Jea9

PRAISE GOD HE STILL HEALS OUR AFFLICTIONS I AM LIVING PROOF CHAPTER 4

PRAISE GOD HE STILL HEALS OUR AFFLICTIONS I AM LIVING PROOF CHAPTER 4 This is the 4th installment written about the massive stroke I suffer…

Started by Bob Russell

7 Feb 22
Reply by Jea9

Meat Plant Raises the Steaks for Freedom

Donald Vander Boon has been operating a meatpacking center in Michigan for almost 15 years -- but thanks to the federal government, it's h…

0 Feb 17

ADMIN

Christian Pastor, Doctor, And AIDS Expert Fired By The State Of Georgia For Preaching Against LGBT Wins Big In Religious Discrimination Lawsuit

Dr. Eric Walsh, an African-American Christian Pastor known for his passionate sermons against homosexuality and who is also HIV/AIDS expert…

Started by Dee

26 Feb 13
Reply by Debra A Shawver

Trump Pledges At Prayer Breakfast To ‘Destroy’ The Johnson Amendment

"Can the liberties of a nation be secure when..." President Donald Trump repeated a campaign pledge at the National Prayer Breakfast on Th…

0 Feb 3

ADMIN

Trump: Freedom Is a ‘Gift From God,’ Not a ‘Gift From Government’

President Donald Trump told the audience at the National Prayer Breakfast on Thursday morning that the United States was founded on the p…

Started by Dee

0 Feb 2

ADMIN

Divinity Schools Stop Praying To The Father; Use Gender-Neutral Language

The gender war has now moved from bathroom regulations and into the recommended language in theology classes.  The divinity schools at Duke…

Started by Dee

58 Feb 2
Reply by Jeff Noncent

STILL PRAYING FOR AMERICA

STILL PRAYING FOR AMERICA Last November I wrote an article that I titled "A Prayer For America".  It was truly a prayer for our nation, ask…

Started by Bob Russell

0 Jan 24

TOWNSHIP ISSUES DEATH SENTENCE FOR CHRISTIAN SCHOOL

Rejects outright the only option facility has to survive The situation didn’t seem that alarming. A Christian school needed to move to more…

0 Jan 18

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

headlinestorypic

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

WATCH: Woman Goes Crazy When Her Food Stamps Are Rejected

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service