Faith (679)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

Question of the Day: What are you Thankful for this year?

Question of the Day What are you Thankful for this year?

Started by National Director, Dee

33 Nov 26
Reply by sr williams

The New Mutant Christians Are Arising And Are Being Produced By The Millions, All “MADE IN THE USA” And They Reject “Making America Great Again”

By Walid Shoebat You can’t carry a Crucifix upside down, twist theology inside out, then expect God to “make America great again”. It is…

Started by Marilyn Calkins

0 Nov 16

HEALING AMERICA

HAVE FAITH IN GOD Kill The Beast MAGA BELIEVE IN AMERICA WILL POWER

Started by John Wayne Stanis

0 Nov 16

Franklin Graham cites a ‘God factor’ in the outcome of the presidential election

By Jennifer Harper - The Washington Times - Friday, November 11, 2016 While pollsters and the news media are still wondering how President…

Started by Kat

27 Nov 13
Reply by Tammy Henson

Praying for America

On bended knee, this I do Plea, "Dear LORD' Keep Our Nation Free." Almighty God, I am grateful for your inspiration, for Your divine benevo…

Started by Robert David Hummel

2 Nov 10
Reply by Kristi Ann Mod

ADMIN

The Christero War, Hillary Clinton and Secular Progressives: Will History Repeat itself?

As we watch Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, liberal judges and secular progressives continue their anti-Christian agenda, we need to remembe…

Started by National Director, Dee

0 Nov 6

Thirty Police Officers In China Surround Christian Church And Declare This Message: ‘You Must Stop Worshipping Christ’

Thirty police officers in China surrounded a Christian church and demanded that the congregation cease worshipping Christ. According to o…

0 Nov 2

AMERICAN CITIZENS, REPENT AND PRAY FERVENTLY FOR GOD'S MERCY UPON OUR NATION

I have written many times about the importance of repentance and prayer to the future of our nation and will do so again, here and more ti…

Started by Bob Russell

0 Nov 2

What my home state of Georgia is now doing to CHRISTIANS is downright TERRIFYING

As you may know, I was born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia, but there are some things happening in my birth state that have me deeply conc…

0 Oct 27

Marine Le Pen Declares War On Christianity, And Says That She Will Ban Christianity If She Takes Power In France

Marine Le Pen just declared war against Christianity, saying that she will utterly ban all Christian crosses, symbols and clothing from pub…

3 Oct 24
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

© 2016   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service