Faith (733)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Time to Go for the Jugular

American Christianity has lost the killer instinct. For most of you reading this the thought of killer instinct and Christianity do not…

Started by Marilyn Calkins

32 Jul 20
Reply by Jea9

Reba McEntire Urges America to Go Back to God

Country Star Reba McEntire just slammed liberals and how they are hurting our country. She doesn’t say “liberals” by name, but her emphasi…

0 Jul 18

FLORIST PETITIONS TO JOIN BAKER'S CASE AT SUPREME COURT 'Both Barronelle and Jack face burdensome penalties for simply exercising their right of free expression'

A petition has been submitted to the U.S. Supreme Court asking for permission for a Washington state florist to be allowed to join a case…

Started by Betty

1 Jul 14
Reply by Frankmusic

Still worth fighting for

On this July 4, there is only One  It is a time of divisiveness in America that has not been seen since the late 1960s. Colleges and u…

1 Jul 3
Reply by Frankmusic

When Did God Become Unconstitutional?

Why, all of a sudden, is God unconstitutional in this country? America was founded on Judeo-Christian values, the Ten Commandments are pos…

18 Jun 26
Reply by Jea9

Vatican: Bible Confirms Jesus Was Not Crucified- NUTS !

The Vatican Is Nuts !: Bible Confirms Jesus Was Not Crucified,The Vatican have confirmed that a newly discovered 2,000 year old Bible found…

Started by Mrs.Tif Morgan

7 Jun 26
Reply by William R. Porter

Christian Soccer Player Withdraws From U.S. Team After Officials Unveil New Team Jerseys

Jaelene Hinkle stunned soccer fans after she withdrew from the U.S. soccer team. Her decision comes just weeks after it was announced that…

3 Jun 14
Reply by Jea9

Indiana Muslims Outraged As Billboard Outlines 6 Brutal Facts

The Six Facts Didn't Sit Well With Indiana Muslims. Muslims do not like it when people point out the flaws in their religion. Despite the…

2 Jun 8
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

PRAISE GOD HE STILL HEALS OUR AFFLICTIONS, I AM LIVING PROOF: CHAPTER 6

PRAISE GOD HE STILL HEALS OUR AFFLICTIONS, I AM LIVING PROOF: CHAPTER 6 This is the 6th part of the series I am writing about the stroke I…

Started by Bob Russell

0 May 17

Judeo-Christian Republican Club is born in South Florida

This past Tuesday, the Judeo/Christian Republican Club (JCRC) was born in Delray Beach, Florida. The expected gathering of 75 turned into…

1 May 8
Reply by Jea9

RSS

‘We Are on the Cusp of a Second Civil War’

HOT TEA VIDEO

DIAMOND AND SILK

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service