Faith (643)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Christians Get Furious About Muslims Killing Christians And Destroying Churches, They Form A Major Militia, Declare A Crusade Against Islam, And Vow To Destroy Mosques And Kill Islamic Terrorists

Christians in Nigeria have become furious about Muslims killing Christians and destroying churches. They formed their own militia, and h…

Started by Marilyn Calkins

0 Aug 10

US Olympians Proclaim Their Faith To NBC Audience

"I've learned so much from ..." Olympic divers David Boudia and Steele Johnson have always been open about their Christian faith. At the…

0 Aug 10

First Liberty Institute Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Coach Kennedy Over Religious Discrimination

First Liberty Institute Files Lawsuit on Behalfof Coach Kennedy Over Religious Discrimination First Liberty Institute just filed a l…

0 Aug 9

BEWARE! MAINSTREAM EVANGELICALISM HAS FALLEN PREY TO SODOM AND GOMORRAH IN AUSTRALIA! MAINSTREAM EVANGELICAL NEWSPAPER “ETERNITY” HAS OPENLY PROMOTED THE SODOMITE AGENDA!

It is with great sadness that I must write this article. I believe that there are many sincere Christians in the mainstream Evangelical/Pro…

0 Aug 8

MUSLIMS REVIVED FROM DEATH TELL CHILLING TRUTH OF ALLAH & ISLAM!

Guess we shouldn't be surprised why the majority of muslims don't want this to be heard... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx9MpwDY82U MUS…

0 Aug 6

DARE TO BELIEVE: Here’s What Has Happened Since One Brave Student Took a Stand

When one person dared to believe, it made a difference Liz Loverde never expected to stand up on behalf of students all around her communi…

0 Aug 6

FRANKLIN GRAHAM DECLARES WAR ON GENDER-BENDER 'BRAINWASHING'

Unleashes millions of supporters on school board to stop homosexual agenda Christian faith leader Franklin Graham, chief of the Samaritan’…

1 Aug 5
Reply by Kristi Ann Mod

Michael Brown Is An Agent Of Satan, He Will Attack Conservative Christians And Will Join The Homosexual Agenda

Michael Brown, the evangelical radio host, is agent of Satan. He will attack Christians like myself for simply affirming what…

0 Aug 1

END-TIMES BLUEPRINT: 'GLOBAL JESUS REVOLUTION'

'If you have not awakened to the threat of radical Islam yet, you probably never will'   Tens of thousands of people from around the worl…

0 Jul 29

'WHEN YOU DIE, YOU'RE DONE'

Famed God doubter Bill Nye visits Ark Encounter, gets grilled “When you die, you’re done.” That’s the opinion of famed God doubter Bill Ny…

0 Jul 16

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

© 2016   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service