Faith (500)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

'CHRISTIAN HOMOSEXUALS' PLOT CHURCH'S TRANSFORMAT

Evangelist Ray Comfort issues warning: 'Do not be deceived' Ray Comfort Christians considering  how to respond to the Supreme Court’s…

Started by Marilyn Calkins

0 Jul 26

Kentucky

The State of Kentucky is dead wrong,free speech prevails, anyone in America can say what ever they want and Homosexuality is sinful,the peo…

Started by Charles D. Hargrave

0 Jul 26

Lone Star Supremes Stand up for the People

Good news from the Texas Supreme Court today. As you may recall, Houston Mayor, Annise Parker, and the Houston City Council passed a contr…

0 Jul 24

STATE FORBIDS PASTORS CALLING HOMOSEXUALITY 'SINFUL'

Sets religious test for volunteer counselors for juvenile offenders The state of Kentucky has begun imposing a religious test on volu…

0 Jul 24

HOMOSEXUALS NEED TO READ THE BIBLE

PROVE IT!!!

Started by Charles D. Hargrave

0 Jul 20

JUDGMENT DAY FOR DUNKIN' DONUTS IN BIBLE FIGHT

Christian worker booted for wanting to obey 10 Commandments Judgment Day has come for a Dunkin’ Donuts franchisee that rescinded its job o…

0 Jul 20

ADMIN

Pro-gay activists react to gay ‘marriage’ resistance: ‘Too many Christians, not enough lions’

There has been no shortage of anti-Christian rhetoric from various media outlets in the fallout from the Supreme Court decision decreeing h…

Started by National Director, Dee

35 Jul 18
Reply by Robert E. McDonald

It begins: Liberals and LGBT activists set their sights on Christian Churches in call to remove tax exempt status

LIBERAL MEDIA AND LGBT ACTIVISTS PREPARE TO WAGE WAR ON ALL THINGS CHRISTIAN (INTELLIHUB) — In the weeks since the historic Supreme Court…

31 Jul 17
Reply by Matt Fox

Don’t lose hope America, that’s what the left needs you to do

I must admit that as I contemplated the direction I wanted to take this article, my mind went to some dark places. This is the type of moo…

0 Jul 17

Bakers Who Refused Lesbian Wedding Just Sent Out This Challenge To Christians In America

“It’s time for Christians in this country to..." Aaron and Melissa Klein, the Oregon bakers who were forced to close down their shop two…

50 Jul 12
Reply by James Dale Shiers

RSS

TEA PARTY SUPPORT

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2015   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service