Faith (784)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ADL Says Anti-Semitism Has Dramatically Increased Across US

Sharing a view will help, understanding why hate was created by those that consider them self above all in intellectual concepts. Our Nati…

Started by Henry Massingale

14 Mar 6
Reply by Henry Massingale

Fear Is a Liar And Faith Does Not Belong To One

The video is a very good Christian song, at that time they were not famous, the text below the video is information that has been confirme…

Started by Mrs.Tif Morgan

25 Feb 25
Reply by Hank Jordan

I Have This Hope Is It Real?

I remember back when I was little, and people all ways talked about God, and Jesus, as I grew older, I became tired of not being able to f…

13 Feb 18
Reply by William Brian Maday

Micah Tyler The Song 'Different'

I am not really into blogging right now I am troubled over the Florida Shooting, there was clear evidence that Nicholas Cruz was dangerous…

2 Feb 16
Reply by Tom GrumpyOldMan

Its Sunday Morning With A Good Old Gospel Song

It is a rainy morning, and as I got up, I heard a song on the radio, I could not find it, but I did find this, I started smiling and danci…

17 Feb 14
Reply by A.L. Rose

What Religion Of The Founding Fathers of The United States?

Below this video is another video, which has produced Fake News against the foundation of America, The Founding Fathers' Religion, Deism,…

6 Feb 14
Reply by A.L. Rose

I'am Proud to be an American... A response to Lee Greenwood's inspirational song

Iam Proud to be an America… Posted on July 29, 2010 by usar4me A spontaneous response to this wonderful and inspiring song… I’am America…

Started by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

1 Feb 12
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

If God Could Sing 'Would He'

I like certain things, I am not that involved in church, but I do enjoy reading, and I have a certain style for music. Its songs that insp…

46 Feb 12
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

If I Was President Trump 'I Would Say Let You Without Sin Cast The First Stone'

As I walked around in thought, I stopped and kneeled down, I took my hand and drew a line in the sand, while I was in thought over the mo…

14 Feb 11
Reply by Jason G Manuel

Clergy Blessing Late-Term Abortion Clinic With 'God's Glory'

By Stoyan Zaimov , Christian Post Reporter | Feb 1, 2018 10:50 AM, Pro-life Christians are speaking out against clergy from liberal denomi…

2 Feb 9
Reply by Tom GrumpyOldMan

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

ALERT ALERT

Democrat Sen. Chris Murphy: ‘The Real Second Amendment Isn’t Absolute

Sen. Chris Murphy (D-CT) tweeted Saturday there is a “real” Second Amendment and an “imaginary” one and he believes the real one is “not absolute.”

Murphy, “I support the real 2nd Amendment, not the imaginary 2nd Amendment. And the real 2nd Amendment isn’t absolute.”

The statement was a precursor to his call for banning “assault rifles” in the wake of the Santa Fe High School shooting, even though “assault rifles” were not used in the attack.

Murphy said the “real 2nd Amendment…allows Congress to wake up to reality and ban these assault rifles that are designed for one purpose only – to kill as many people as fast as possible.”

Gov. Greg Abbott (R-TX) said the Santa Fe High School attackers used a .38 revolver and a shotgun to carry out his heinous acts. Therefore, a ban on “assault rifles” would have done nothing to prevent the attack from occurring or the tragic loss of life from taking place.

It should be noted that Saturday was not the first time Sen. Murphy called the essence of the Second Amendment into question. On August 6, 2013, Breitbart News reported that Murphy told MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow that “The Second Amendment is not an absolute right, not a God-given right. It has always had conditions upon it like the First Amendment has.”

Murphy did not grapple with the words, “Shall not be infringed.”

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service