Congress (1,668)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

Are Republicans fooling themselves about ObamaCare?

When Washington conservatives gather to talk among themselves, and the discussion turns to Obamacare -- it happens pretty frequently -- i…

Started by Dee

40 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by Paul Z.

ADMIN

Peter King Warns GOP Not To Shut Down Government

On CNN’s State of the Union Sunday morning, Congressman Peter King strongly urged certain members of the Republican Party to back away fro…

Started by Dee

62 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by A_Nobody

ADMIN

Shutdown odds rising as Obama, Congress entrench on spending

The odds of a government shutdown this autumn are increasing, with the White House and congressional leaders both digging in.On Capitol Hi…

Started by Dee

44 Aug 3, 2013

ADMIN

Lawmakers Who Upheld NSA Phone Spying Received Double the Defense Industry Cash

The numbers tell the story — in votes and dollars. On Wednesday, the house voted 217 to 205 not to rein in the NSA’s phone-spying dragnet.…

Started by Dee

21 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Terry Lester

ADMIN

Benghazi House Select Committee Holdouts

by Shoebat Foundation  As of this writing, there are 161 co-sponsors (all Republicans) of Rep. Frank Wolf’s HR-36. This resolution would r…

Started by Dee

34 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Thomas Laman

ADMIN

Conservatives to force Boehner’s hand on Benghazi

By Julian Pecquet Republican leaders are coming under new pressure from conservatives to allow a House vote on legislation that would for…

Started by Dee

44 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Thomas Laman

What if the GOP caves on Obamacare?

What if the Republicans Chicken out and do not block funding Obamacare? Well do not FEAR  for the Lord is with us and Governments come and…

Started by James C. Watson DC

0 Jul 30, 2013

ADMIN

Congress Just Invented A Brand-New Accounting Scam

Back in June, when headlines were screaming about the coming increase in student loan rates, we told you not to worry. We had full confide…

Started by Dee

14 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Andy Morris

ADMIN

H.R. 5 AN ACT To support State and local accountability for public education, protect State and local authority, inform parents of the performance of their children's schools, and for other purposes.

113th CONGRESS 1st Session H. R. 5 AN ACT To support State and local accountability for public education, protect State and local author…

Started by Dee

19 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by TNSteve

ADMIN

Cloture vote on Comey for FBI Director Monday: Rand Paul has threatened to filibuster

At 4:30 p.m., Senate will resume consideration of the nomination of James B. Comey, Jr., of Connecticut, to be Director of the Federal Bure…

Started by Dee

15 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by John Thomas Dunlap

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

ALERT ALERT

Bill and Hillary Clinton Brutally
Mocked After Defending

View image on Twitter

Crooked Bill and Hillary Clinton were brutally mocked Monday after defending the Clinton Foundation on social media.

The Clinton Foundation’s official Twitter account tweeted Saturday, “ICYMI: President @BillClinton wrote on Facebook this week about our work improving lives in the United States and around the world, from fighting climate change to combating the opioid crisis.”

Former President Bill Clinton’s Facebook post served to correct the record about so called fake news smearing the Clinton Foundation. Naturally, he linked to far left sites such as Snopes and Politifact to debunk the smears.

After touting all the charity the Clinton Foundation brings to hurricane victims, farmers in East Africa and combating Climate Change, Bill Clinton unleashed on Breitbart News for spreading conspiracy theories and false information about the Foundation.

Nevertheless, spreading false information about the Foundation continues, apparently as part of an ongoing strategy to distract attention from real problems and, over the long run, to completely erase the line between fact and fiction.

For example, just a few weeks ago on MSNBC, during a discussion of the President’s disparaging remarks about Haiti, his designated defender repeated the ridiculous assertion that I had taken money raised for Haiti for personal use and was responsible for the apparent suicide of a Haitian who knew all about it. Thankfully, the host cut her off, refusing to provide a forum for known false conspiracy theories. I’m proud of the work the Foundation and I have done in Haiti and will give you a more detailed report on that soon.

These attacks on the Foundation began in earnest with the 2015 publication of the Breitbart-inspired book, Clinton Cash. I thought the Foundation staff did a good job debunking the book’s charges, but they were published as written even in “mainstream” outlets, and even now the charges continue to be repeated online and in forums favorable to those who make them.

I have never responded personally to these charges, but out of respect for our donors, partners, and those who work at the Foundation, I think I should—because as we see, attacks, no matter how outrageous, can have a long life.

Bill Clinton also argued Chelsea’s wedding wasn’t paid for by Clinton Foundation donations nor do any of them receive salaries.

No, Foundation funds were not used to pay for Chelsea’s wedding. It’s not only untrue, it’s a personal insult to me, to Hillary, and to Chelsea and Marc. It was a wonderful day that Hillary and I were grateful to be able to pay for.

Clinton also argued the foundation was given 4 out 4 stars from Charity Navigator, Platinum from GuideStar, A from Charity Watch, and a 20 out of 20 score for meeting all of the Better Business Bureau’s good practice standards.

Hillary Clinton tweeted: Want to hear the real story of the @ClintonFdn? Read this: 

Trump supporters savaged the Clintons.

How about when Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Oman donated MILLIONS to your foundation when you were Secretary of State and then you conducted official US business with them? 

What about how Haitian villages that you raised money for are STILL without the homes, schools and infrastructure you promised for them? Where did it go Hillary? Where's that money? Why did you plunder the great people of Haiti? 

Unless it explains

Benghazi 33,000 missing emails  Haiti  Destroyed electronics  Missing money
Uranium One Etc

Then no. Nope.  
Not on Presidents day.  

Care to tell us how much the Foundation pays out in salaries each year? 

Slush fund? Pay-to-play? Salaries for Sid Blumenthal?
Fraud in Haiti?  The vast majority of funds don't reach people in need?
That's the real story, right?   

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service